X Sentinel - Lift Off X Sentinel - Lift Off

This is an amazing track. It's very creative and well mixed, and has a nice blend of musical elements. Furthermore, the melody is very pleasing and original. This is one of my new favorites.

Welcome to the show! Welcome to the show!

This reeks of the default FL Studio sounds, and the piano at the beginning is way too overcompressed and muffled. This song was a good idea, though.

Freedom WIP Freedom WIP

Overall an okay beat, but the vocals are way too dry and are out of key. It's as though you built a completely separate song around the vocals. Furthermore, some of your effects sound very muffled and overcompressed, like the one at 0:16.

Technetium Technetium

Dude this sounds really sweet, the only thing that I think it's missing is a bassline. Other than that this sounds like it would be sweet in a video game.

- LD - Doomsday Brigade - LD - Doomsday Brigade

Masterfully produced, but I'm slightly bored

A nice use of RAM. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I wish it could have been a bit more awesome / complex / exciting in terms of composition technique, as the progression is a tad simple for my liking and the song gets boring. Very well produced in general though, definitely one of the best produced virtual orchestra pieces I've heard.

R4 - Beautiful Memories Full R4 - Beautiful Memories Full

Somebody zero-bombed you.

And I'm pissed about it.

I gave it a 5 though, to offset the other person's stupidity.

r4bbit responds:

thanks

~NK~ "Take Me Away" ~NK~ "Take Me Away"

Very poorly mastered.

The concept is decent but it could be a lot more brutal. Also, the hats / cymbals are nothing special; I'd expect much more from a dubstep song.

And, like I said, this track is very poorly mastered. In the intro, every time you hear a kick, all the other frequencies become inaudible.

Eden - xKore (FiendO Remix) Eden - xKore (FiendO Remix)

Very Good

The only thing I don't like is how you got rid of those beastly ambient pads after 1:00, those kinda make the song and, holding off until 1:30 or so is kinda too much. Those 30 seconds were like really unfulfilling.

Otherwise this is AMAZING. If you mastered this it would be sick.

iNfliktioN - Battlefront iNfliktioN - Battlefront

SentientMachines.

Enough said.

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

Pretty good

I can hear some serious 'Chrispy - Predator' influence in there. You can't even say you haven't heard that song before, or else you'd be lying. I can tell from the melody in the beginning.

All in all this is a pretty sick song though. I wish the bass were a little more brutal in some areas and also the equalization could be better.

It didn't completely fulfill its potential. But it's good.

broove responds:

Holy cow! The melody in the beginning is almost 1:1! However I really haven't heard that tune before, besides that pattern is really simple, so I bet there are many songs out there with this kind of melody.
As for the eq - I agree. My mixing skills are still in a beginner's level, so this is the best I could come up with at the moment.
Thanks for a review, man