Squirty - Pilot Episode Squirty - Pilot Episode

Yawn.

This is extremely boring; I stopped watching after a minute or two. You might want to improve on that.

SquirtyTV responds:

If you didn't watch the entire thing then you have no right to review it...

Doom 2012 New Year dance Doom 2012 New Year dance

What? You want us to UPSIZE this?

The quality of this is extremely bad. I would say that the music is good, but the thing is, I'm pretty sure you're infringing on copyright. Overall, this is just awful.

SamuraiClinton responds:

Its a new years celebration for 2012.

The Krypt The Krypt

Perfect.

An astonishing piece--slightly minimilastic yet masterfully drawn and animated dynamically, with a perfect, Newgrounds-esque color scheme. The music is perfectly done.

It has much symbolism. A true masterpiece.

Reactance Reactance

Mediocre at best

The animation is simplistic but I guess it's pretty crisp... But there's no sound other than the music (which isn't too bad, I guess) and also there's not really any upgrades -- any incentive to keep me wanting to play more. I stopped after level 2.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Amazing

Yay, I'm so happy, I got all this great progress --- oh wait... I can't save...
But yeah I played this for at least 3 hours. Very entertaining.

Evil-Dog responds:

it should save, why does everyone have their local storage disabled? that's insane. Right click on the flash and allow local storage!

Pumpkin Wiz Pumpkin Wiz

Terribad

Yeah, the music is slightly annoying, and the sounds are extremely simplistic. The controls are also very flawed.

I appreciate the amount of work you put into it though.

goofygamer87 responds:

Thanks for the review Duffany1. What about the controls did you find flawed? Is it the button choice or the actual control of the character?

I also plan on updating or creating a new more fleshed out game based on the same idea. So any criticism is fine by me. :)

X Sentinel - Lift Off X Sentinel - Lift Off

This is an amazing track. It's very creative and well mixed, and has a nice blend of musical elements. Furthermore, the melody is very pleasing and original. This is one of my new favorites.

Welcome to the show! Welcome to the show!

This reeks of the default FL Studio sounds, and the piano at the beginning is way too overcompressed and muffled. This song was a good idea, though.

Freedom WIP Freedom WIP

Overall an okay beat, but the vocals are way too dry and are out of key. It's as though you built a completely separate song around the vocals. Furthermore, some of your effects sound very muffled and overcompressed, like the one at 0:16.

Dragon Hunters Dragon Hunters

Sick!

Dude, nice. This looks almost 3D! Looks really crisp and awesome. Good job.

SAM-22 SAM-22

Interesting.

Dude, I rated this a 10. You're sending me the first one you make!

Lol, I know this isn't real. Nice though! Looks really professional, and it's got nice details to it.

Clear Clock Clear Clock

I can has Death Star?

Wow, of course the person below me was thinking the exact same thing. I know TheFroMan in real life, though, his name is Jamal and he lives in Virginia.